Recipe by Corilayn
Cheap, simple. And this is a recipe that can be 'dressed up'. This is a great basic recipe...add everything you can to enhance it. Peas..garlic..use chicken...beef..it really is that simple. And a great recipe if you're poor.
- 1 kg frozen Cheemo perogies
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup leftover ham
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream of mushroom soup and broth together.
- Add spices of your choice at this point, rosemary/saje/marjoram/garlic.
- Toss frozen perogies and ham with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350, covered, for 1- 1 1/2hrs.
- Toss gently every 1/2 hour.
- Add a variety of vegetables, or switch protein for a change.
- I added mozza cheese at the end of one bake.