1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Cheap, simple. And this is a recipe that can be 'dressed up'. This is a great basic recipe...add everything you can to enhance it. Peas..garlic..use chicken...beef..it really is that simple. And a great recipe if you're poor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream of mushroom soup and broth together.
- 2Add spices of your choice at this point, rosemary/saje/marjoram/garlic.
- 3Toss frozen perogies and ham with soup mixture.
- 4Bake at 350, covered, for 1- 1 1/2hrs.
- 5Toss gently every 1/2 hour.
- 6Add a variety of vegetables, or switch protein for a change.
- 7I added mozza cheese at the end of one bake.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Ham and Perogy Bake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 737.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: