Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 10 Snickers miniature candy bars, cut in pieces
- 40 marshmallows
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- Butter a 9-inch square pan.
- In large saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- stir in candy bars and marshmallows. Cook, stirring frequently, until all melted and smooth.
- Gradually add cereals, stirring until all pieces are coated.
- Place into buttered cake pan and cut when cooled.