Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
We often on the weekends get some fresh deli meats, cheeses and fresh rolls. Its a great meal. But the nest day no-one wants the leftovers. But, this they like! This is so simple! The next day this is what we do. The measurements are not exact since it depends upon how thick/large the slices are and how large the rolls are. I like fluffy water rolls or soft rolls for this. This is the simple version which I like best but you can add tomato, lettuce, pickles etc...
- 1. Slice the roll in half then very lightly brown in the toaster oven ( set the oven on "toast" and watch).
- 2. Place one slice of swiss on top of each roll half then put back in the toaster oven. Toast until the cheese is just melting and bubbly.
- 3. Remove the halves and fold 2 slices of turkey onto each side.
- 4. Top turkey with mayo and any other fixings. Place the two halves together to form a sandwich.
- 5. Squash down sandwich and cut into 2 pieces.