Recipe by Sackville
This is a recipe I made up after we had a bit of curry left-over from supper. I didn't feel like having exactly the same meal again, so I thought I would use the ingredients as a base for soup.
- 1 cup left-over vegetable curry
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet pepper, diced
- 2 -3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- When ready, saute mushrooms, sweet potato and peppers for 2-3 minutes.
- Add just enough broth to cover mixture and simmer until tender.
- Mix in left-over rice and curry and puree with a hand blender, adding broth as needed until soup is as thick or as thin as you like it.