Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I had some leftovers from Creamy & Buttery Chicken Bake By Zanna_409104061 and didn't want the same meal twice, so I came up with this.If you want to create this exactly,please use leftovers from the mentioned recipe.If you like, add salt and pepper to taste.Prep time does not include cooking pasta. Submitted to " ZAAR " on April 22nd.2010.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooked pasta (I used rotini )
- 1 large cooked breaded boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for french fried onions, and mix well.
- Spray a 6 cup rectangular baking dish with cooking spray, pour in chicken/pasta mixture and top with onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and onions are browned.