1/1 Photo of Leftover Cooked Oatmeal Muffins
This is a great recipe for using up leftover cooked oatmeal in the fridge! Perfect for breakfast with just a little butter. I usually put raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in my oatmeal beforehand, which adds a great flavor to the muffins!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- 2In another bowl, mix together melted butter, eggs, oatmeal, raisins and vanilla;.
- 3Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- 4The batter will seem thick, but don't worry. Any time I've added extra liquid the muffins turned out crumbly.
- 5Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes, or until the muffin centers are slightly firm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Cooked Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 233.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g