1/1 Photo of Leftover Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
We have this pudding always as a dessert at Christmas...not because I like it so much but because my husband is English. There is always pudding left and this dessert I do like! It also works well with fruit cake and if you don't want to use alcohol... substitute with orange juice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and pale.
- 2Break up the Christmas pudding with a fork and distribute it evenly through the yolk mixture.
- 3Add the rum and mix.
- 4Whip the cream until soft peaks and fold into the mixture.
- 5Whip the egg whites, stiffly, and fold into the mixture.
- 6Transfer to a container and freeze for several hours until set.
- 7This ice cream does not require beating during freezing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 316.3 mg
- Sodium 99.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: