Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this to use leftover grilled sirloins.
- 2 lbs beef sirloin, diced (grilled)
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (1 with green chilis)
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans red beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a large, heavy bottomed pot like a dutch oven.
- Cover and cook approximately one hour until heated through.
- Alternately, place all the ingredients in a slow cooker (crock pot) and cook on low for 4 hours.