1/1 Photo of Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup Casserole
With all the tortilla soup recipes here on 'Zaar, there must be SOME leftovers. So here's what you do with the leftover soup. No more LEFTOVERS--they're "planned overs." Use the soup as the base for this tasty Mexican casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Pour leftover soup into a large casserole pan.
- 3Dump tortilla chips into the soup, mix well.
- 4Add salsa to soup & chips if the soup isn't very soupy; mix well.
- 5Slather sour cream over the top.
- 6Sprinkle on the olives.
- 7Sprinkle the cheese over the olives.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and casserole is heated through.
- 9OTHER OPTIONS: add some chopped green chilis, cumin, red peppers.
- 10NOTE: My chicken tortilla soup has corn kernels in it -- if your recipe doesn't, try adding some; it really makes a difference.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 399.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: