Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is my favorite thing to do with diced cooked chicken breasts. So yummy and so filling.
- 2 piece bread, toasted
- 29.58 ml cream cheese (or to taste)
- 6-9 grape tomatoes (or whatever fits on the toast)
- 59.14 ml diced cooked chicken (or whatever fits on the toast)
- Spread one side of each slice of toast with cream cheese.
- Cut grape tomatoes into thirds and arrange on one slice of toast.
- Put diced chicken on second piece of toast.
- Form a sandwich.
AWESOME sandwich! I was super curious about trying it out, but I didn't have any "leftover" chicken, so I cooked up a single breast with red wine vinegar and a few herbs -- and it was WELL worth the few extra steps/minutes. And now I have leftover chicken so I will be enjoying this again soon. I topped mine of with baby spring greens and it was a good addition. :D Thanks for sharing!
This was really good! So yummy with the cream cheese, which I never would have thought to use. Perfect for lunch when you have a leftover rotisserie chicken. I just sprinkled on some garlic powder and fresh ground black pepper. Awesome! Thanks for the recipe- I will be having this often.
Great little sandwhich! I was actually out of tomatoes, but loved this as is and know that the addition of the tomatoes would be fabulous. I had chicken leftover from Poached Chicken and the crisp toast with the creamy cream cheese and cold chicken was delightful. Thanks!