Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Good use for leftover chicken.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieces (I used left over from Parmesan Chicken)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 apple, chopped (optional!)
- grapes, halved (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and place in fridge until using.
- Use more or less mayo and ranch mixture to suit your needs, just keep it 1:1 ratio.
- I like to serve mine in salad cups.
This is a great recipe! Since, I make my own homemade ranch dressing, finding different ways in which to use it, is a journey. Thank you for this terrific method of incorporating fruit.
Lovely crisp refreshing salad. Very satisfying. I didn't use any mayo and I cut back on the Ranch. I used Lite Peppercorn ranch. It was crunchy good!
I come back to this recipe over and over again. It pairs well as a "round 2" for leftovers from Kittencal's Rapid-Fire Roast.