Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I planned on making a tuna pasta salad, but I had leftover chicken and this is what I came up with.
Make and share this Leftover Chicken Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g spirelli pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄2 chicken breast, cooked or grilled, cubed
- 1⁄2 cucumber, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Toss the first 6 ingredients.
- Combine mayonnaise, yoghurt and curry powder.
- Mix everything together until coated. Double the amount of dressing if you like it more saucy.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
This was a delightful lunch! I used my leftovers - a cooked chicken breast - along with a canned mandarin orange and grape tomatoes. I had a half od a red pepper so I used that and cavatappi pasta. Thanks for posting! **Made for March 2008 Aussie Recipe Swap**
I always have random leftovers in my fridge. Today I had some chicken left over ziti and fresh cut veggierse from a veggie tray so this recipe was perfect. I used miracle whip and a little celery salt and it came out great. Excellent use of leftovers!