Recipe by MommyMakes
Use leftover chicken or pick up a rotisserie chicken on the way home. I have adjusted this recipe with the help of the reviewer.
Top Review by Terri Newell
I found the mixture quite dry, so it was difficult to make it hold together. If I make it again, I will add a little more milk. Also, I managed to get six patties, diameter 3". If I had made eight, they would have been tiny.
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, your favorite, heated
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients until thoroughly combined, stir in chicken until mixed.
- Shape mixture into 4-6 patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken patties in the oil about 5 minutes, flipping when the down side begins browning, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels if necessary.
- Serve patties topped with about 1/4 cup of hot spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with mozzerella cheese.