1/4 Photos of Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
Motivated Mama's Note:
Delicious, nutritious, quick and easy enchiladas made with the yummy leftover shredded chicken from The Best Shredded Chicken (Crock Pot) or Crock Pot Creamy Mexican Chicken (Aka Fiesta Chicken)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (from The Best Shredded Chicken (Crock Pot) or Crock Pot Creamy Mexican Chicken (Aka Fiesta Chicken))
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (& any other kind you like)
- 12 ounces enchilada sauce
- 10 ounces plain yogurt (a healthier alternative to sour cream)
- 2 cups tofu (optional) or 2 cups corn (optional) or 2 cups black beans (optional) or 2 cups cooked zucchini (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place 1/4c chicken, 1/4c spinach, 1/4c cheese, 1/4c optional ingredients and one heaping spoonful of yogurt lengthwise on a wheat tortilla **NOTE: measurements do not need to be exact**.
- 3Roll up tortilla tightly and place seam side down in a 9x9 oven safe dish.
- 4Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the remaining 3 tortillas.
- 5Pour enchilada sauce and remaining yogurt over rolled tortillas.
- 6Top with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- 8Serve with rice and side of veggies.
- 9Enjoy and thank me later!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.1
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 1645.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 40.5 g