What to do with leftover chicken that the entire family will like.. Feel free to add chilli flakes or black pepper. I'm cooking for toddlers so we add that at the table. If I don't have enough cream, I make up the difference with sour cream added after the pasta has been mixed in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water on to boil. Add enough salt so that the water tastes salty. For 8 cups of water I add about a tablespoon of salt. Trust me, your pasta will taste much better and you will need hardly any in the sauce.
- 2Add the pasta once the water has started to boil and cook until 'el dente'. It will cook a bit more in the sauce, so you want it a bit underdone.
- 3While the pasta is cooking, add the cream and chicken cubes into a skillet. Heat until bubbly and slightly reduced.
- 4Add in green onion and remove from heat.
- 5Drain pasta reserving a cup of the liquid. Add pasta to sauce and mix well. Stir in frozen peas and parmesean.
- 6If the pasta is looking a little dry or too thick, add back in a bit of the pasta water or some sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.3
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 245.5 mg
- Sodium 1962.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 35.7 g