Do you usually have leftover hot dog and hamburger buns? Well, most of us do so I long ago I invented the "Wienie Burger"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice hot dogs lengthwise and fry or grill.
- 2Lay them opened on leftover hamburger buns.
- 3Cover with a few rings of onion and top with a slice of cheese.
- 4Broil just until the cheese melts.
- 5Top with mustard or ketchup or whatever you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Buns?
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1508.2
- Calories from Fat 910
- Total Fat 101.1 g
- Saturated Fat 42.7 g
- Cholesterol 183.9 mg
- Sodium 4315.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 56.1 g