1/7 Photos of Leftover Beef Enchiladas
Great way to use left over roast. I usually put in a couple of Chopped Jalapeno peppers but it depends if you like it hot or not
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon lite olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 sweet green pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked roast beef, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1Saute the onion & garlic until the garlic is fragrent & the onion is soft.
- 2Add the sweet peppers for a minute.
- 3Remove from heat add beef and 1/2 cup taco sauce.
- 4Spoon about 3/4 cup of the meat mixture down the middle of each tortilla.
- 5Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of cheese.
- 6Fold the tortilla sides up so they overlap slightly.
- 7Place them side by side, seam side down, in a 11x7 baking dish.
- 8Spoon the remaining Taco sauce over them.
- 9Spoon the sour cream in a line down the middle.
- 10Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 11Bake in 350F degrees oven for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 326.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: