Recipe by MontanaRose
I had some leftover Spicy 11-Bean Soup after the holidays. I froze some and used some for this bean dip.
Top Review by Plaisham
Wheee....I just happened to have left over bean soup and was wondering how to use again (miser) lol I used lemon juice instead of lime...hey it was what I had!! and ordinary grated cheddar with halapeneos. and home made salsa. I like your way of thinking...use and re-use he he he....Thanks ..was great.
- 2 cups left over spicy black bean soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rose's sweetened lime juice
- shredded Mexican blend cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Smash all together using a fork (coarser), blender (smoother), or food processor (smoothest).
- Put in a bowl, sprinkle a handful (more or less) of cheese over top and melt in microwave or oven.
- top with sour cream and diced tomatoes (opt.).
- Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, warm crusty bread, or corn chips.