1/6 Photos of Leftover BBQ Pulled Pork (Or Shredded Chicken) Pizza W/Pineapple
This is a recipe I came up with to use up leftover BBQ pulled pork. It was such a hit with my boys that I thought I would post it. The recipe as written uses a loaf of Rhodes bread dough as the pizza crust, but I'm sure you could use any crust of your choice, just follow the cooking instructions for that crust. I have tried this pizza on a pizza stone and on a cookie sheet, and the crust comes out crispier on a cookie sheet. Note, the prep time assumes that your bread dough has already been thawed and is ready to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form dough into a ball, then roll into approximately a 13 inch long oval and place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 425.
- 4Remove the plastic wrap and spread the BBQ sauce onto the dough, leaving approximately a 1/2 inch edge around the dough without sauce.
- 5Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce, covering evenly.
- 6Top the cheese with the BBQ pork or chicken and pineapple.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- 8Let cool for 5 minutes, cut with pizza cutter, top with pizza peppers (optional) and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover BBQ Pulled Pork (Or Shredded Chicken) Pizza W/Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 527.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: