1/6 Photos of Leftover BBQ Pulled Pork (Or Shredded Chicken) Pizza W/Pineapple
This is a recipe I came up with to use up leftover BBQ pulled pork. It was such a hit with my boys that I thought I would post it. The recipe as written uses a loaf of Rhodes bread dough as the pizza crust, but I'm sure you could use any crust of your choice, just follow the cooking instructions for that crust. I have tried this pizza on a pizza stone and on a cookie sheet, and the crust comes out crispier on a cookie sheet. Note, the prep time assumes that your bread dough has already been thawed and is ready to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form dough into a ball, then roll into approximately a 13 inch long oval and place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 425.
- 4Remove the plastic wrap and spread the BBQ sauce onto the dough, leaving approximately a 1/2 inch edge around the dough without sauce.
- 5Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce, covering evenly.
- 6Top the cheese with the BBQ pork or chicken and pineapple.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- 8Let cool for 5 minutes, cut with pizza cutter, top with pizza peppers (optional) and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover BBQ Pulled Pork (Or Shredded Chicken) Pizza W/Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 527.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: