1/1 Photo of Left over Steak With Caremelized Onion and Cheese Sauce
I had a piece of steak in the fridge from 2 days prior and really wanted some thing good so I was looking around my fridge to see what I could do with the stak and wah la this is what I came up with its delicious
My Private Note
Mini sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 piece of left over steak
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup butter (2 tbls for onions&2tbls for cheese sauce)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- any kind of soft dinner rolls (your choice) or hot dogs (your choice) or hamburger roll (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 11.slice onion in strips.
- 22. Heat up pan and melt 2 tbls of butter.
- 33. Place onions in pan with melted butter and stir watching that you don't burn the onion.
- 44. Sprinkle sugar ontop of onions (helps with carmelization process) cook until translucent remove onions and butter and set to the side.
- 55. In the same pan melt the other 2 tbls of butter when melted stir in flour ( it will clump)
- 66 stir in milk and add cheese you may use more milk to thin cheese sauce.
- 77. Turn off heat and set aside
- 88 slice steak in thin strips.
- 99 assemble sandwich steak, onions, cheese sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Left over Steak With Caremelized Onion and Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 268.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper