There is always some meat left on it.. this soup is wonderful.
Make and share this Left-Over Chicken Carcass Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Place broth, water, salt, pepper, onion 2 carrots, 1 stalk celery, dill and carcass into a pot.
- 2. Bring to a boil then simmer at least 2 hours.
- 3. Using a cheese cloth strainer. pour soup over and into another pot.
- 4. Remove chicken from the bones and gather any loose chicken, then place into the strained pot of soup. Discard the rest of the bones and cooked veggies.
- 5. Add the remaining 4 carrots and stalk of celery to the soup.
- 6. Bring to a boil then simmer at least one hour. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 7. Put cooked noodles into the pot and serve!