1/2 Photos of Left-Over Chicken Carcass Soup
4 hrs 15 mins
There is always some meat left on it.. this soup is wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place broth, water, salt, pepper, onion 2 carrots, 1 stalk celery, dill and carcass into a pot.
- 22. Bring to a boil then simmer at least 2 hours.
- 33. Using a cheese cloth strainer. pour soup over and into another pot.
- 44. Remove chicken from the bones and gather any loose chicken, then place into the strained pot of soup. Discard the rest of the bones and cooked veggies.
- 55. Add the remaining 4 carrots and stalk of celery to the soup.
- 66. Bring to a boil then simmer at least one hour. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 77. Put cooked noodles into the pot and serve!
Browse Our Top Inexpensive Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Inexpensive Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Left-Over Chicken Carcass Soup
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 810.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: