Recipe by mammafishy
We think this is awesome potato salad. A bottle of Garlic Expressions, runs about $4.oo, but it is sooo worth it. Use it as a marinade, salad dressing or just use your imagination. We find it in the deli section. I got this recipe off of their website. I think it is important to make it exactly as it says for that unique taste.
- 2 lbs small washed red potatoes (quartered)
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup garlic expressions salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (use real mayo...may use more, depending on desired moistness)