1/1 Photo of Lee's Potato and Onion Skillet
Sam #3's Note:
This is one of my husband's most favorite and commonly made recipes. It's often requested and so simple to make. Sometimes he'll make it with hamburger for a more complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8-12 potatoes, med sized, peeled and cubed
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 453.59 g hamburger (optional)
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml dried chili pepper flakes (or less if too hot)
- 4.92 ml garlic (granulated, powder or salt is your choice)
- cooking spray
- 1Boil potatoes until almost fork tender.
- 2Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray.
- 3If using hamburger, brown completely.
- 4Fry onions and green peppers for 1 minute on med heat.
- 5Add potatoes and spices, mix well.
- 6Fry 5-7 minutes until cooked through.
- 7Fry longer for a crisper texture.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lee's Potato and Onion Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g