Recipe by Crab Place
Lee's Hot Crab Dip
Top Review by Graybert
Absolutely fantastic!! I had to use pre-packaged crab meat as fresh was unavailable, and it turned out great! When it finished cooking, I put in into a hollowed out bread loaf (french bread), and used the left over bread cut up as dipping pieces - WOW!! This was a hit with my guests! I will definately make this again.
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove cartilage from crab meat.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and garlic salt until smooth.
- Add enough milk to make mixture creamy.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese.
- Fold crab meat into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into greased 1-quart casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until mixture is bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes.