1/6 Photos of Lee's Hot Crab Dip
Crab Place's Note:
Lee's Hot Crab Dip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove cartilage from crab meat.
- 2In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and garlic salt until smooth.
- 3Add enough milk to make mixture creamy.
- 4Stir in 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese.
- 5Fold crab meat into cream cheese mixture.
- 6Pour into greased 1-quart casserole.
- 7Top with remaining cheese and paprika.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until mixture is bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lee's Hot Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 397.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: