Lee's Hot Crab Dip
Make and share this Lee's Hot Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Remove cartilage from crab meat.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and garlic salt until smooth.
- Add enough milk to make mixture creamy.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese.
- Fold crab meat into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into greased 1-quart casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until mixture is bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes.