Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Lee's Hot Crab Dip
Make and share this Lee's Hot Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Remove cartilage from crab meat.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and garlic salt until smooth.
- Add enough milk to make mixture creamy.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese.
- Fold crab meat into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into greased 1-quart casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until mixture is bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes.
Absolutely fantastic!! I had to use pre-packaged crab meat as fresh was unavailable, and it turned out great! When it finished cooking, I put in into a hollowed out bread loaf (french bread), and used the left over bread cut up as dipping pieces - WOW!! This was a hit with my guests! I will definately make this again.
Outstanding dip for chips, but especially broc and cauliflower...My co-workers got most of it, but not before I at least got a decent taste. Thanx for a great recipe !
made this for superbowl sunday - everyone RAVED about how wonderful it was!!! several people even asked for the recipe. positively THE BEST crab dip I have ever had!!!!! A new staple in my recipe book!!!!