Colorado Lauralee's Note:
In searching for a chocolate syrup made with Splenda I was unable to find one that suited me. So-o-o with help from several sources, this is what I came up with. Let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I pour the evaporated milk in a 2 cup size measuring cup and add water to total 1 1/2 cups.
- 2Mix together the Splenda, cocoa and salt, in a small saucepan.
- 3Add remainder of the ingredients and mix together well.
- 4Using medium heat, bring to a boil and boil for 3-5 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken, stirring constantly.
- 5* I used a little less of the Splenda than the 1 1/2 cups, it can be varied to your liking.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lee's Chocolate Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: