Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In searching for a chocolate syrup made with Splenda I was unable to find one that suited me. So-o-o with help from several sources, this is what I came up with. Let me know what you think!
- I pour the evaporated milk in a 2 cup size measuring cup and add water to total 1 1/2 cups.
- Mix together the Splenda, cocoa and salt, in a small saucepan.
- Add remainder of the ingredients and mix together well.
- Using medium heat, bring to a boil and boil for 3-5 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken, stirring constantly.
- * I used a little less of the Splenda than the 1 1/2 cups, it can be varied to your liking.