1/4 Photos of Leeky Linguine With Shrimp
Recipe Reader's Note:
from Everyday with Rachel Ray. This is a nice, lightly flavored pasta dish. In my opinion, a pound of dry pasta is more than enough for four people - I use less.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb linguine
- 4 leeks, washed, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1In a bowl, add shrimp, 2 TBS olive oil, lemon peel, garlic, and crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat 2 TBS olive oil over medium high heat. Add the leeks and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes.
- 4Push the leeks to the side of the pan and add the shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink and firm, about 5 minutes.
- 5Pour in wine and stir, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
- 6Add the drained pasta and parsley to the skillet and toss all together.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leeky Linguine With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 196.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 39.5 g