Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From More Recipes from a Kitchen Garden – Shepherd’s Garden Seeds
- 1 lb sugar snap pea, strings removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 leeks, white part only, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water blanche peas quickly for 2 minutes.
- Drain, plunge into cold water to stop cooking, then drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil, add shallot and leeks and sauté, stirring frequently until vegetables are tender – about 6-8 minutes.
- Add blanched peas and marjoram and stir fry until heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.