- 4 large leeks
- 70 g bacon, chopped
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 60 g butter
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the leeks. Cut every leek in three large pieces of 6 cm.
- Carrefully cut them vertically and take out the centre leaves.
- Chop the center leaves and cook them 5 minutes in 10 g of butter.
- Mix it with the bacon, the breadcrumbs, the egg, salt and pepper.
- Fill the outer leves with this mixture, close with a toothpick.
- Steam the leek-packages for 15 minute.
- Melt the rest of the butter and add the poppy seeds.
- Dress the leek-packages with the butter mixture.