Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Give this simple dish a try.
Make and share this Leeks Braised With Parmesan Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 leeks, white and pale green part only, halved lengthwise and cleaned
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup water
- pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine leeks, oil and water in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper if desired.
- Cover with foil and bake until tender, about 25 minutes; drain.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes longer.
Delicious! I love leeks and this was great quick & tasty side dish.