1/1 Photo of Leeks and Spaghetti
A quick and easy spaghetti recipe. By www.goodtoknow.co.uk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11Bring a medium pan of salted water to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook accordingly to the packet instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- 22In the meantime, fry the bacon in a medium sized pan over a low heat until the fat releases from the bacon. Turn up the heat and cook for about five more minutes, until the bacon starts to colour. Add the leeks and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 33Add the crème fraiche and cook until it starts to bubble and reduce slightly.
- 44Add the lemon juice and zest to your sauce, season with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley.
- 55Toss the pasta in the sauce, serve in bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leeks and Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1127.4
- Calories from Fat 614
- Total Fat 68.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 197.6 mg
- Sodium 631.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flat leaf parsley