Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
a simple and quick recipe done with pasta or rice, with leeks and plenty of cheese. this recipe came about when I bought a lot of cheese in a buy 1 get 1 free offer, so I decided to try something with vegetables and cheese
- 2 thinly sliced leeks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250 g pasta or 250 g rice, of your choice
- 500 g cheese sauce
- 4 slices ham or 4 slices bacon, chopped
- butter or oil, to stir fry
- Boil the pasta, rinse and drain.
- meanwhile, gently fry the onions, garlic,leeks and ham/bacon.
- Add the pasta and then the cheese sauce. Mix well.