Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I had forgotten about this one. We used to always have this on hand in the fridge back in the "old days." It is so simple yet good. Goes great with carrot sticks.
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packageknorr leek soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) carton low fat cottage cheese
- Mix ingredients together well.
- Chill for at least a couple hours to blend flavors.
- Enjoy with your favorite vegetable dipper.
- (cook time is chilling time).
We really liked this dip! It was a nice addition to our veggie tray at dinner and was enjoyed. I did mix up 1/2 a recipe at a time and that was a perfect amount for our family. The first time I used 1/2% cottage cheese and 4% the second time. I have to admit I prefer the latter, but it was still good ( and better for me ) using the lower fat. Thanks AlaskAnn for sharing this with us!