2 hrs 5 mins
I had forgotten about this one. We used to always have this on hand in the fridge back in the "old days." It is so simple yet good. Goes great with carrot sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package knorr leek soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) carton low fat cottage cheese
- 1Mix ingredients together well.
- 2Chill for at least a couple hours to blend flavors.
- 3Enjoy with your favorite vegetable dipper.
- 4(cook time is chilling time).
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek Veggie Dip (Low-Cal)
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 2239.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leek soup mix