Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add leeks; saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in parsley.
- Spread leek topping evenly over pizza shell; sprinkle tomatoes over.
- Top with cheese. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over.
- Bake about 10 minutes at 450 F.
- Remove from oven and brush crust with olive oil.
Simple, delicious and quick. We do it on 3 Naan breads. I also put a thin layer of mayonnaise on the bread before spreading the leeks -- I know it sounds strange but it enhances sweetness. Mushrooms too if I have them.
WHAT A COMBINATION!! I used the pizza dough Neona suggested and what a treat! I could join the battalion eating this daily. YUMMY!!
Simply amazing! Maybe you wouldn't have thought to make this combination of flavors, but they sure are a good combo and one that I plan to use often! I might use feta from time to time too and throw on some spinach!