1/1 Photo of Leek, Tomato, Goat Cheese Pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add leeks; saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Stir in parsley.
- 5Spread leek topping evenly over pizza shell; sprinkle tomatoes over.
- 6Top with cheese. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over.
- 7Bake about 10 minutes at 450 F.
- 8Remove from oven and brush crust with olive oil.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek, Tomato, Goat Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.6
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 167.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: