Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I’m not sure where I got this recipe. It sounds fancier than it really is. Posting for ZWT3.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large leeks, thinly sliced (whites only)
- 2 medium yellow potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, with their juices
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 lb raw shrimp, cleaned and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Sauté the leeks.
- Add the potatoes and tomatoes.
- Add the tomato paste and broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through.
- Served garnished with the chives.