1/1 Photo of Leek Stuffed Crescents Topped With Lobster Butter Cream Sauce
This is a recipe I made up after looking for a comforting Lobster dish. Hope you enjoy!.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls (2 8 ounce tubes, 12 large count or 16 regular count size)
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, Savory Herbs
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick or 1/2 cup melted)
- 1 leek, c hooped whites and light greens only
- 3/4 cup water, depending on how moist you want the stuffing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons seafood sauce (coctail sauce)
- 1 (12 ounce) package imitation lobster meat (or use fresh)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (optional)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and chop leeks and shallots. Set aside.
- 2Make stuffing by melting 1 stick butter then mixing with the dried stuffing mixture, water and chopped leeks.
- 3In a prepared (sprayed) 13 x 9 glass casserole dish, place 1 sheet crescent dough at the bottom of the dish. Layer stuffing mixture then place another crescent sheet on top of stuffing layer. If crescent sheets are not available, substitute the normal crescent roll dough uncut. An option here would be to stuff the mixture into crescent rolls and roll as normal for individual servings.
- 4Place into oven and cook until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- 5While crescents are cooking, prepare the Lobster Butter Sauce. Begin to saute chopped shallots in a large pan for about 2 minutes.
- 6Add 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and chopped garlic to saute pan and saute for 2 minutes.
- 7Add evaporated milk, seafood sauce and white pepper and bring to a boil (about 5 minutes).
- 8Add lobster to sauce and simmer about 5 minutes.
- 9To serve, top stuffed crescents (sliced or rolls) with lobster sauce and (optional) dried or fresh chives.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek Stuffed Crescents Topped With Lobster Butter Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2015.1
- Calories from Fat 1072
- Total Fat 119.1 g
- Saturated Fat 63.0 g
- Cholesterol 259.4 mg
- Sodium 3780.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 191.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 56.6 g
- Protein 48.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
imitation lobster meat