Ex-Pat Mama's Note:
This is cobbled together from 2 recipes I love: Jamie Oliver's, jamieoliver.com; and the excellent Tmix recipe from the official Thermomix recipe community, http://www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/potato-and-leek-soup/83059
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the carrots, celery, onion and leeks to TM bowl. Chop 7 sec/speed 5 - drop the garlic cloves through the hole in the lid while the blades are spinning.
- 2Add the olive oil and cook 5 minutes/100º/speed 1.
- 3Add the potato and cook another 5 minutes/100º/speed 1.
- 4Add 750 ml veggie stock to TM bowl. cook 15-20 min/100º/speed 2.
- 5Puree by slowly raising speed from 1-9 - allow 20-45 seconds to completely puree the soup.
- 6Pour in the remaining 250 ml stock. Cook 3 minutes/100º/speed 4.
- 7Season with salt and pepper as desired and serve immediately!
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek & Potato Soup - Vegan and Prepared in the Thermomix
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: