Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is cobbled together from 2 recipes I love: Jamie Oliver's, jamieoliver.com; and the excellent Tmix recipe from the official Thermomix recipe community, http://www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/potato-and-leek-soup/83059
- Add the carrots, celery, onion and leeks to TM bowl. Chop 7 sec/speed 5 - drop the garlic cloves through the hole in the lid while the blades are spinning.
- Add the olive oil and cook 5 minutes/100º/speed 1.
- Add the potato and cook another 5 minutes/100º/speed 1.
- Add 750 ml veggie stock to TM bowl. cook 15-20 min/100º/speed 2.
- Puree by slowly raising speed from 1-9 - allow 20-45 seconds to completely puree the soup.
- Pour in the remaining 250 ml stock. Cook 3 minutes/100º/speed 4.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired and serve immediately!