My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g desiree potatoes, sliced (4 medium sized)
- 1 medium leek, thinkly sliced
- 1/2 cup semi sun-dried tomato, well drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese (60g)
- sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped marjoram
- 1Preheat oven to 180oC.
- 2In a 20cm heavy based oven proof frying pan heat olive oil.
- 3Add the potatoes and cover.
- 4Cook for 4 minutes or until potatoes are just soft.
- 5Add leeks and cook a further minute until soft.
- 6Stir in the tomatoes and olives, and remove from the heat.
- 7In a medium bowl whist together the eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, marjoram and seasoning.
- 8Pour over the potato mixture and cook over medium heat until nearly set.
- 9Place in oven and cook a further 8-10 minutes until set.
- 10Serve with a green salad.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek, Potato and Tomato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g