From the UK Weight Watchers Mix & Match cookbook. This is a really lovely lunch idea and is so tasty and filling. It is 6 points per serving or core.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and simmer the potatoes and leeks for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, put the egg yolk in a small non-stick pan with 1 tablespoon of the fromage frais, the white wine vinegar and some seasoning.
- 3Heat very gently (you don't want the egg to scramble), stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
- 4Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining fromage frais.
- 5When the leeks are cooked, remove them to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- 6Leave the potatoes for a few minutes more unless they are already tender.
- 7Carefully wrap a slice of ham around each leek.
- 8Pour the sauce over the leeks and ham and serve with new potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek & Ham With Hollandaise Sauce (Weight Watchers/Core)
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 220.0 mg
- Sodium 961.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat fromage frais
white wine vinegar