Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the UK Weight Watchers Mix & Match cookbook. This is a really lovely lunch idea and is so tasty and filling. It is 6 points per serving or core.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and simmer the potatoes and leeks for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the egg yolk in a small non-stick pan with 1 tablespoon of the fromage frais, the white wine vinegar and some seasoning.
- Heat very gently (you don't want the egg to scramble), stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining fromage frais.
- When the leeks are cooked, remove them to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Leave the potatoes for a few minutes more unless they are already tender.
- Carefully wrap a slice of ham around each leek.
- Pour the sauce over the leeks and ham and serve with new potatoes.