Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great vegetarian mid-week meal for one. Or, a nice side dish for 2. The quantities could be easily increased for more serves. From Australian Women's Weekly Detox.
- Preheat oven to 180 Deg C (356 Deg F).
- Place lentils and bay leaf into a small saucepan and cover with water. On medium-high heat bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for about 10 minutes, or until lentils are almost tender. Drain.
- Remove bay leaf then place leek, lemon juice, garlic and stock into a 3 cup (750mL) baking dish. Cover dish.
- Place into oven and cook for about 40 minutes or until leek is cooked. Stir half way into baking time.
- Preheat grill.
- Sprinkle goats cheese over mixture then place under grill until cheese browns; about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with chives & serve.