Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great finger food.
Make and share this Leek Feta Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup cream
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup anchovy-stuffed olives (can use regular stuffed olives)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons polenta
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated (extra)
- Grease a 23cm square cake tin and line with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook leeks, garlic and red pepper until just soft and lightly browned.
- Combine leek mixture with beaten eggs, cream, cheeses, olives and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle top with polenta and extra cheese.
- Cook in a 180 degree C oven about 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares to serve.