Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe in a Belgian version of Weight Watchers called Flair. The points are 0.5, and the mixing of the soup with the mixer makes you feel like you are cheating with a nice cream soup!
- 4 leeks, white only
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1000.0 ml vegetable bouillon granules
- 19.71 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- Cut the leek in small pieces.
- Cut the center out of the cauliflower and separate the flowerets.
- Cook the leek, onion and cauliflower in the vegetable bouillon until soft.
- With the mixer, mix the soup until smooth.
- Heat again, stirring the cream in.
- Serve with the parsley sprinkled on top.
I love soup and this is no exception. Totally flavorful. Kids loved it too. I did use Chichen soup broth though.
Thanks for a great recipe, Taylor. This soup wins the trifecta: light on the hips, easy on the wallet, and tastes creamilicious!
This soup is very flavorful and has a great smooth, creamy texture....with only 4 teaspoons of cream! It's a real comfort food soup. I'll make this again for sure. Thanx for posting this.