1/1 Photo of Leek Cream Soup
Taylor in Belgium's Note:
Found this recipe in a Belgian version of Weight Watchers called Flair. The points are 0.5, and the mixing of the soup with the mixer makes you feel like you are cheating with a nice cream soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the leek in small pieces.
- 2Cut the center out of the cauliflower and separate the flowerets.
- 3Cook the leek, onion and cauliflower in the vegetable bouillon until soft.
- 4With the mixer, mix the soup until smooth.
- 5Heat again, stirring the cream in.
- 6Serve with the parsley sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek Cream Soup
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 63.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon granules