Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Leek Coulis is based on a culinary masterpiece from Gluten-Free Girl. http://www.elanaspantry.com/thyme-salmon-with-gluten-free-girls-leek-coulis/
- 1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- 2. Saute leeks and fennel for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- 3. Stir in thyme and spinach and cover skillet for 2-3 minutes until spinach is thoroughly wilted.
- 4. Stir coconut milk into mixture.
- 5. Transfer mixture to a vita-mix and puree on highest speed until smooth.
- 6. Blend in lemon juice and salt.
- 7. While vita-mix is running on medium speed, slowly drizzle in olive oil.
- 8. Serve over salmon or veggies.