1/1 Photo of Leek Coulis (Gluten Free and Vegan)
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Leek Coulis is based on a culinary masterpiece from Gluten-Free Girl. http://www.elanaspantry.com/thyme-salmon-with-gluten-free-girls-leek-coulis/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- 22. Saute leeks and fennel for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- 33. Stir in thyme and spinach and cover skillet for 2-3 minutes until spinach is thoroughly wilted.
- 44. Stir coconut milk into mixture.
- 55. Transfer mixture to a vita-mix and puree on highest speed until smooth.
- 66. Blend in lemon juice and salt.
- 77. While vita-mix is running on medium speed, slowly drizzle in olive oil.
- 88. Serve over salmon or veggies.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek Coulis (Gluten Free and Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1742.5
- Calories from Fat 1456
- Total Fat 161.8 g
- Saturated Fat 61.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 960.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.5 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 16.4 g