1/1 Photo of Leek and Salmon Souffle
from the carnation milk website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C
- 2Melt butter in pan, add leek, cook 5 minutes. Set leek aside.
- 3Melt extra butter in pan. Mix flour and water to smooth paste, combine with CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk.
- 4Add to pan, bring to boil stirring, remove from heat.
- 5Stir in leek, parsley, salmon, salt and pepper and parmesan.
- 6Beat egg-whites until stiff peaks form, fold into souffle mixture.
- 7Spoon mixture into 4 x 1 cup capacity greased souffle dishes. Bake 20 minutes until cooked.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek and Salmon Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 382.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g