Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
from the carnation milk website.
Make and share this Leek and Salmon Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Melt butter in pan, add leek, cook 5 minutes. Set leek aside.
- Melt extra butter in pan. Mix flour and water to smooth paste, combine with CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk.
- Add to pan, bring to boil stirring, remove from heat.
- Stir in leek, parsley, salmon, salt and pepper and parmesan.
- Beat egg-whites until stiff peaks form, fold into souffle mixture.
- Spoon mixture into 4 x 1 cup capacity greased souffle dishes. Bake 20 minutes until cooked.
A delicate souffle that falls when you blink your eyes! LOL, I baked @390 for 20 minutes but they could have used a little more time in the oven. Served with a spring salad this made a very nice lunch. Made for Aussie RS#29.