Top Review by Scoob
This is my family's favourite soup. It's absolutely brilliant. I add a little worcester saucer and a little oregano and instead of blitzing it all, I mash it with the potato masher. That way, after you've dipped your crusty bread in, you're left with some mashed potato at the bottom of the bowl. Yum yum!! A fantastic soup that warms your insides on a cold day. Thank you so much for this recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large saucepan put some olive oil and the cleaned and chopped vegetables, sweat them slowly for about 20 minutes until they are cooked.
- Make up the stock, to how much soup you require and add to veg.
- Cook a little longer, making sure the veg is all cooked.
- Zap it all with a hand blender and check seasonings.
- It shouldn't need salt as the stock will have salt.
- Eat with crusty bread.