Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This makes an excellent meal all by itself! Its very healthy dish, I like it with a baked chicken breast and a small garden salad. WW points 2.
- 2 lbs potatoes, sliced
- 1 lb low fat cottage cheese
- 2 leeks, cut into 1/2 ",pieces,sliced diagonally
- herbal salt
- In a casserole dish, single layer sliced potatoes, leeks and cottage cheese and salt to taste until dish is filled.
- Top with single layer of sliced potatoes.
- Sprinkle paprika for garnish and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is browned and potatoes are tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife or skewer.
this was awful...watery yet lumpy from the cottage cheese curds...and bland too. had to bake it an additional 25 minutes to get the potatoes done all the way through. was too long for hungry kids to wait
I think I did something wrong, although its hard to see where I did, but I did not care for this dish. It certainly sounded good, but something was off. I will try again though, hopefully it comes out better.