Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from 1000 Great Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. “Vegetable purees are popular in Britain and France served with meat, chicken or fish dishes.”
- Steam or boil the leeks and parsnips together for about 15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain well, then place in a food processor or blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the processor or blender.
- Combine them all until really smooth, then check the seasoning.
- Transfer to a warmed bowl and garnish with a sprinkling of nutmeg.