Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes.
- 1 pizza dough (or focaccia)
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced leek, white part only
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced yellow onion
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 2.46 ml dried sage
- 4.92-9.85 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 14.79-29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Allow pizza dough to rise, then press into a greased 15X10 jelly roll pan.
- Allow to rise again until doubled in size; about 30 minutes.
- Make 1/4 inch indentations with fingers to "dimple" the dough.
- Combine leeks, onions, mushrooms and sage; toss with oil and spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Parmesan.
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.