1/1 Photo of Leek and Onion Focaccia
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow pizza dough to rise, then press into a greased 15X10 jelly roll pan.
- 2Allow to rise again until doubled in size; about 30 minutes.
- 3Make 1/4 inch indentations with fingers to "dimple" the dough.
- 4Combine leeks, onions, mushrooms and sage; toss with oil and spread over dough.
- 5Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Parmesan.
- 6Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek and Onion Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: