- 1 pizza dough (or focaccia)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced leek, white part only
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow pizza dough to rise, then press into a greased 15X10 jelly roll pan.
- Allow to rise again until doubled in size; about 30 minutes.
- Make 1/4 inch indentations with fingers to "dimple" the dough.
- Combine leeks, onions, mushrooms and sage; toss with oil and spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Parmesan.
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.