Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes.
Make and share this Leek and Onion Focaccia recipe from Food.com.
- Allow pizza dough to rise, then press into a greased 15X10 jelly roll pan.
- Allow to rise again until doubled in size; about 30 minutes.
- Make 1/4 inch indentations with fingers to "dimple" the dough.
- Combine leeks, onions, mushrooms and sage; toss with oil and spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Parmesan.
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.