1/6 Photos of Leek and Mushroom Sauce (Low Fat)
Good on chicken breasts or fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium leek, thinly sliced crosswise (white part only)
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml fat-free chicken broth
- 2.46 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml nonfat sour cream
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml dried tarragon
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and leeks and cook about 4 minutes, stirring, until the leeks are tender.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together chicken broth and cornstarch. Stir the mixture into the mushrooms and leeks. Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- 3Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and tarragon, and heat just until warmed. Do not let boil or sour cream will separate.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Serve over cooked chicken breasts or fish.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek and Mushroom Sauce (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 269.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g